- Competitive advantage
- Improves business performance and manages business risk
- Attracts investment, enhances brand reputation and removes barriers to trade
- Saves you money
- Streamlines operations and reduces waste
- Encourages internal communication and raises morale
- Increases customer satisfaction
ISO 9001 is by far the world’s most established quality framework, currently being used by around 897,000 organizations in 170 countries worldwide, and sets the standard not only for quality management systems, but management systems in general.
The ISO 9001 standard helps all kinds of organizations to succeed through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
Who is it relevant to?
In addition, ISO 9001 is designed to be compatible with other management systems standards and specifications, such as ISO 14001 (Environment), ISO 27001 (Information Security) and ISO 50001 (Energy). They can be integrated seamlessly through Integrated Management. They share many principles, so choosing an integrated management system can offer excellent value for money.