QMP 2 – Leadership
At all levels, leaders ensure the establishment of unity of purpose and direction that produce conditions where people engage collectively and steadfastly toward achieving the organization’s quality objectives.
The establishment of unity of purpose and direction as well as engagement of people create the momentum that helps an organization to properly position its strategies, policies, processes and resources toward achieving its objectives.
- More efficient communication between various levels of the organization.
- Greater capability of the organization and its personnel to deliver desired results.
- Greater efficiency and improved effectiveness toward achieving the organization’s quality objectives.
- Improved coordination of the organization’s processes.
- Ensure the organization’s mission, vision, strategy, policies and processes are communicated through the organization.
- Ascertain that leaders at all levels exhibit a positive example to everyone within the organization.
- Establish a sustainable policy of shared values, fairness and ethical models for behaviour at all levels within the organization.
- Give people the resources, training and authority required to act with accountability.
- Motivate and encourage people by recognizing their contributions.
- Establish and promote a culture of trust and integrity.
- Promote an organization-wide culture of commitment to quality.
QMP 3 – Engagement of people
The capacity to keep people engaged all through the various levels in the organization is essential to enhancing its ability to create and deliver value.
In order to have an effective and efficient management strategy, it is imperative that people at all levels are involved and individuals’ contributions are valued. Proper recognition, empowerment and enhancement of competence help in the engagement of people toward achieving the organization’s quality objectives.
- Increased involvement in improvement activities for employees
- Improved personal development, initiatives and creativity
- Better attention to shared values and culture all through the organization
- Greater individual satisfaction
- Better understanding of the organization’s quality objectives by people and greater motivation to achieve them
- Improved trust and collaboration throughout the organization
- Promote an understanding of the importance of individuals’ contributions through effective communication.
- Motivate people by recognizing and acknowledging their contributions.
- Encourage self-evaluation of performance against personal objectives.
- Utilize surveys to measure people’s satisfaction, communicate the outcomes, and take relevant action.
- Promote cooperation through the organization.
- Encourage idea and knowledge sharing through open discussion.
- Allow people to take initiatives without fear.
Call 0330 043 5101
ISO QA Isle of Man Limited
Design House (18B)
Isle of Man
"*" indicates required fields