QMP 4 – Process Approach & QMP 5 – Improvement
QMP 4 – Process Approach
Results are achieved with more precision and effectiveness when activities are well understood and managed through interrelated processes that work as a coherent system.
The processes of quality management system are interrelated. An organisation can optimize the system and its performance if they have better understanding of how results are produced by the system.
- It enhances the capacity to channel efforts toward the fundamental processes as well as opportunities that drive improvement.
- It guarantees a system of aligned processes that supports precise and consistent outcomes.
- It scales up performance by leveraging effective process management, efficient use of resources, and reduced cross-functional barriers.
- It gives an organization the ability to boost interested parties’ confidence concerning its consistency, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provide suitable definition of the system as well as the processes involved to achieve them.
- Have a good perspective of the organization’s capabilities and identify some of the resource constraints prior to action.
- Identify all the factors involved in the interdependencies of processes and provide the analysis of the effect of any modifications to each process on the entire
- Coordinate and manage the various processes including system interrelations so as to effectively and efficiently achieve the organization’s quality objectives.
- Ascertain the availability of relevant information needed to operate and improve the processes as well as ensure the monitoring, analyzing and evaluation of the performance of the overall system.
- Ensure proper management of risks that can affect outputs of the processes as well as the overall outcomes of the quality management system.
QMP 5 – Improvement
Constant and consistent focus on improvement is the secret of successful organizations.
Improvement is essential in an organization that wants to maintain its ongoing levels of performance, manage changes in the conditions of its internal and external environment, as well as create new opportunities.
- Creates better process of performance, organizational capabilities and customer satisfaction
- Increases focus on the investigation and determination of root-cause, as well as the support by prevention and corrective actions
- Increases the ability to predict and respond to internal and external risks and opportunities
- Promotes and supports both incremental as well as breakthrough improvements
- Enhances the use of learning for improvement purposes
- Promotes and supports the drive for innovation
- Facilitate the development of improvement objectives at all levels of the organization.
- Educate and train all levels on relevant tools and methodologies needed for achieving improvement objectives.
- Ascertain that people have the capacities to successfully launch and complete improvement projects.
- Create implementable processes to drive improvement projects all through the organization.
- Track, review and audit all the processes including planning, implementation, completion and results on improvement projects.
- Recognize and acknowledge improvement.
Call 0330 043 5101
ISO QA Isle of Man Limited
Design House (18B)
Isle of Man
"*" indicates required fields