- Reduce energy costs via a structured approach to identifying, measuring and managing your energy consumption.
- Meet government targets and stakeholder expectations now and in the future.
- Understand your energy risk exposure and identify areas of the organisation at greatest risk.
- Drive greater productivity by systematically identifying and prioritising the most cost effective technical solutions and affecting behavioural change to reduce energy consumption.
- Position energy management in the boardroom as a key issue for investment by your organisation.
- Meet current or future mandatory energy efficiency targets and/or the requirements of Green House Gas (GHG) emission reduction legislation.
- Create respect for the energy management policy and embed energy efficient thinking in your organisation.
- Align your Energy Management System (EnMS) with existing management systems for incremental benefit.
- Develop opportunities for new products and services in the low-carbon economy of the future.
ISO 50001 manages your energy consumption which can help you beat rising energy costs, comply with green house gas (GHG) legislation, and improve your reputation.
ISO 50001 is an International Standard that lays out the latest best practice in energy management. It was developed by energy management experts from over 60 countries from across the world.